Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ooh la la...Charlotte's 6th birthday Paris party

For those of you who know Charlotte, you know she is nothing less than a Diva!!! So, when I came across this adorable Paris themed customized party printable set from Paper Glitter I knew I had found what I was doing for her 6th birthday! I loved how everything turned out and I think she did too because of all the "thank you's" I got from her after the party.



How cute is this poodle?!? My mom made this adorable "Pin the tail on the Poodle" for her party out of felt and it came out fabulous!

And here is my little birthday girl cheating trying to feel where the tail is!!!!



Girl's party favors

My birthday munchkin and I (completely forgot to get a pic with the whole family!!)

Happy Birthday sweetheart. Can't believe another year has come and gone. It's hard to believe how fast you and your little sister are growing up in to such little ladies.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a darling party! You did one fabulous job! Your munchkin's outfit is too cute :) Thank you for sharing the post and for the shout-out! Everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ADORABLE!!! I love the pin the tail on the poodle and the favors are so cute! You have such an incredible eye for detail!!!

    ReplyDelete